The Miracle Blanket truly is the gift of sleep! I have a few different types of swaddle blankets and wraps but Kendall always seems to wiggle her way out. I’ve noticed that even if she falls asleep swaddled her random sleepy twitches wake her up and we’re back to square one, trying to get her back to sleep.
With the Miracle Blanket her arms so secure so they don’t get loose. I love this wrap for lots of reasons but one of the main reasons is because Kendall having her arms out is what what tends to wake her up, with them being tight and wrapped up keeps her sleeping for so much longer.
With the Miracle Blanket she instantly falls sleep and stays asleep. The longest she’s stayed asleep is 3 1/2 hours (her being 5 weeks old now) but that’s better then her normal 1 1/2-2hours! So the Miracle Blanket giving John and I that extra 2 hours of sleep is truly a miracle.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t absolutely love The Miracle Blanket, return it and we will refund your money – no questions asked!
- Not to be confused with a baby wrap or a zip-up wearable blanket, the Miracle Blanket® is the only TRUE SWADDLING blanket successfully designed to help your baby sleep.
- Stops or reduces fussiness. Helps baby sleep better, deeper and longer.
- Makes breast feeding easier.
- One size fits all. No adjustments – newborn to about 4 months.
- Can’t impede development of hips and knees. As baby grows, her legs extend beyond the tight portion of the wrap for free movement and joint development.
- No extra material & breathable fabric. Limits the risk of overheating.
- Simplicity of design. No confusing folding. Easy to use – even in the dark!
- Won’t unravel during restless sleep.
- No knots, buttons, straps, Velcro, snaps, zippers, etc.
- Helps your baby sleep on their back. Washington University Journal of Pediatrics studies prove even stomach-sleeping babies will sleep more comfortably on their backs if properly swaddled.
Although I don’t breastfeed (since I’m an exclusive pumper), I do find it makes feeding easier. I change Kendall, get her jammies on, swaddle her up and feed. Sometimes I even find that she falls asleep TOO fast and wont finish eating so I have to wake her up, lol.
After she’s done eating it has become an easy transition down next to me or in her bed.
Honestly, there’s only 1 thing I don’t like so much about the wrap. When I’m dead tired, in the middle of the night, I find it so hard to change Kendall quickly since I have to completely unwrap her. The Miracle Blanket is long (so it wraps around Kendall about 3 times), plus with her feet in the pouch, and once I unwrap her she finds a way to get her hands out. So like I said, I have to start completely over and when I’m half asleep in the dark, it gets annoying to have to wrap her up again.
With that though, I still deal with it because we have been getting a couple extra (well needed!) hours of sleep out of Kendall when she’s wrapped up. She LOVES being swaddled so as long as she’ll let me, we will be using the Miracle Blanket on a daily/nightly basis!
1 entry – Follow me on Google Friend Connect AND Visit Miracle Blanket & tell me which color you’d love to have.
1 entry – Follow Miracle Blanket on Twitter.
Giveaway is open to USA & Canada ONLY. Giveaway will close on September 2nd, 2010 at 9pm EST! Random.org will be used to choose the winner who will then have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new winner is chosen.**