To remember things I have to do I need a visual and my visual is my blog so enjoy.
The next three months are going to be crazy busy and I am already getting stressed out just thinking about what we have planned and the amount of money we’ll probably be spending.
Thank god I use coupons and go to sites like promotioncode.org because I think we’d be living on the street if I didn’t.
- PGA Hotel Weekend
- BRAVE Sneak Preview event
- Aquatica Splash Up event
- Banana Boat 101 Days of Summer Bash
- Medieval Times VIP Party event
- Universal Studios
- … never mind the multiple posts that I have due as well.
- Oh yeah, keeping two kids busy all day.
- Disney World
- Kendall’s 2nd birthday
- My dad’s birthday
- Hilton Summer Blast Event
- Soy Foods Conference in Des Moines, IA (maybe. Not confirmed yet)
- posts, posts, posts
- yep… still have both kids at home with me.
- BlogHer12 conference in New York, NY
- American Idol tour concert
- LBV Media Spa Day
- Hilton Summer Blast Event (again)
- Brother-in-law coming to visit
- Niche Mommy conference in New Orleans, LA (thanks to my sponsor Chuck E Cheese!)
- Oh yeah, and even more posts that I have due… yes I even know they are due this far out.
- Thankfully Makenna goes back to school so it won’t be as crazy at home.
So far that’s what my months look like. May not look like much but that pretty much takes every single weekend in each month, and of course constant work on the computer for my blog.
Disclosure: I wrote this post on behalf of promotioncodes. A special thanks to Chuck E Cheese for sponsoring me to Niche Mommy. All opinions are my own.