Baseball season is coming up and although my girls aren’t in baseball, I do have friends that have their kids in sports, including baseball. I found the HomeTeam app recently and I think it will be a great help for everyone with kids that are on a sports team.
The HomeTeam app is a must for parents with kids in sports. It will make it so simple to keep track of practices and games as well as team members and more. Practices, games, meets, recitals; I’m pretty sure it can get a little confusing!
I downloaded it and it was very easy to keep track of the roster, schedule of games, and you can even send everything over to the other moms, dads, and coach! You can also keep track of teammate’s jersey numbers, note home and away jersey colors, and so much more.
SPORTS TEAM PARENTS:
- View an all-in-one schedule of upcoming games for all of your kids’ teams.
- Automatically add games to your device calendar or work calendar.
- View contact info for other team parents to arrange carpooling and get-togethers.
- Receive up-to-date game information from coaches and managers. Get directions to the game.
- Automatically address e-mails and text messages to other team parents.
COACHES AND MANAGERS:
- Maintain rosters for all your teams, including player and parent contact information.
- Maintain your team calendar on the Web with just a few easy taps on your device. Add game info to your device calendar.
- Send e-mails and text messages to players and parents.
- Automatically compose and address to the whole team an e-mail with detailed game information.
- Maintain rosters for all your teams, with photos and contact information.
- Send an e-mail or text message to one or all players.
- Automatically add games to your device calendar.
- Receive up-to-date game information from coaches and managers.
You’ll find the HomeTeam app in the sports category of iTunes for only $1.99. You can also visit the website at www.hometeamapp.us or the HomeTeam App Facebook page.
Today (January 11th) through Sunday (January 13th) the app is FREE!!
Disclosure: This is a partnered post. All opinions are mine and I hope this helps organize your family sports events better.