Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hershey via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hershey or Momtrends.
Hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is just a couple of weeks away, right? What is your favorite part of the holiday? Maybe it’s the extra love in the air, the flowers, the dedicated time you and your significant other spend together? For me, it’s all about the candy. Yep, try as I may I cannot stop eating my favorite candies and chocolates and I have seemed to pass that love onto my kids.
- 1 bag Hershey’s Kisses
- 1 16oz bag mini hard pretzels
- melting chocolate
- Preheat over to 350* F
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave according to package directions
- Line pretzels on parchment lined baking sheet
- Gently dip bottoms of Hershey’s Kisses into melted chocolate and place on top of mini pretzels
- Place in oven for 3-5 minutes
Looking to make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable? Stock up on some classic Hershey treats and new Hershey’s Kisses Conversation Candies (available exclusively at Target) and Reese’s Conversation Cups and fill your little Valentine’s (your kids) basket with some happiness and my free printable too. Don’t forget to share your #HSYMessageOfLove socially too!