From Walt Disney Animation Studios comes a comedy-adventure set in the modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia. Determined to prove herself, Officer Judy Hopps, the first bunny on Zootopia’s police force, jumps at the chance to crack her first case – even if it means partnering with scam-artist fox Nick Wilde to solve the mystery.
Officer Judy Hopps, one of Zootopia’s finest, is ready to start taking names. The 8.5-inch long Judy’s Police Cruiser comes with a three-inch Officer Judy Hopps Figure and one-inch Law Breaking Mouse Figure. Roll the wheels of the vehicle and the red and blue headlights flash! The top of the police cruiser opens up so Judy can sit inside and patrol the streets of Zootopia. The trunk also transforms into a jail cell so Judy can lock the criminals away! The figures and vehicles are in scale with all of the other Zootopia Character Pack Figures and Vehicles.
I won’t give away any spoilers but if you want a short Zootopia movie review you can check out my previous post for that.
As for the bonus features, there are tons on the Zootopia Blu-ray.
- Zoology: The Roundtables – Ginnifer Goodwin hosts an in-depth look at the movie’s characters, animation, environments and more. The artists at Disney Animation give a rare and in-depth look at the complexities of bringing an all-animal world to life from the ground-breaking technology behind the characters’ fur and clothing to the varied and vast environments of Tundratown, Sahara Square and the Rainforest District as well as the deep thought and research given to bringing 64 unique animal species to life through animation.
- The Origin of an Animal Tale – Follow the story’s development from its origins to a big story shift that turned the film upside down. In this feature-length documentary, filmmakers give a candid look into the difficulties of creating the story of Zootopia and the bold decision to switch the main character late in the production process, putting one resolute rabbit center stage.
- Research: A True-Life Adventure – The filmmakers traveled the globe to find inspiration for the diverse characters and amazing city of Zootopia. They reflect on the importance of research and how a deep dive into animal behavior at Disney Animal Kingdom theme park and a deep immersion into animal society on the African savanna shaped and inspired the characters of Zootopia and changed the filmmakers’ lives forever.
- Z.P.D. Forensic Files – Find the movie’s hidden Easter Eggs. Every city has its hidden gems, especially when it has been created by the filmmakers of Disney Animation who love nothing more than sprinkling hidden references to some of Disney’s greatest animated features throughout the story.
- Scoretopia – Academy Award®-winning composer, Michael Giacchino spotlights five of cinema’s greatest percussionists and how they brought an organic, animalistic sound to his powerful and emotional music score.
- Deleted Characters – Directors Byron Howard and Rich Moore introduce citizens of Zootopia who did not make the final cut.
- Deleted Scenes
- “Try Everything” Music Video by Shakira
Enter below to win 1 copy of the Zootopia Blu-Ray Combo Pack (NOT toys)!!
Disclosure: I was sent the above items from Disney and TOMY for the purpose of this review. All opinions are mine unless noted otherwise.
RULES: Giveaway will end on June 29, 2016. Open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The winner will be drawn randomly and will have 24 hours to respond to my email before another winner is chosen. Void where prohibited. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery.
**Please note:** We run a very legitimate giveaway. All entries are checked for accuracy and will be validated. Clicking on “enter” ensures that your task has been completed. If your task has _not_ been completed, your entry will not be counted and will be considered invalid. If you are chosen as the winner of this contest and you have not completed the task(s) that you claim to complete, a new winner will be randomly chosen. So please be sure that you have completed a task before clicking “enter”. Thank you for your cooperation.