The holidays at SeaWorld Orlando are always a magical place. Millions of lights, holiday treats, your favorite Christmas tunes, and ice skating… in Florida. What isn’t there to love. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is a tradition my family and I love doing each and every year.
DISCLOSURE: MY FAMILY AND I WERE INVITED TO EXPERIENCE SeaWorld. NO MONETARY COMPENSATION WAS RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS POST. ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
Like most theme parks, catching every holiday-focused activity can be a bit of a daunting task. This year I’ve jotted 20 of the must-see, must-do, must-experience activities that I promise you won’t be sorry you stopped in for. Don’t forget, SeaWorld Christmas Celebration is included in your park admission which runs Nov. 23 – Dec. 31, 2019!!
15 Activities During SeaWorld Christmas Celebration1. Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and his friends can’t wait to make holiday memories together during the meet and greet with photo opportunities. And yes! You can use your own camera for photos. They do take photos with “Rudolph’s camera” so be sure to smile for that one first.
2. Dinner with Santa Claus – Santa invites guests to a sumptuous holiday meal with all the trimmings and a delightful opportunity to meet Santa Claus himself. Prices are $45 for adults and $20 for children. Price also includes VIP seats at Winter Wonderland on Ice!
3. Sea of Trees – Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water. There isn’t a bad seat in the house so don’t worry about finding and holding a spot an hour+ before the show(s) start.
4. Sesame Street® Christmas Parade – All-new in 2019, SeaWorld has a parade with fantastic floats decorated with show-stopping music and dance performances.
5. Winter Wonderland On Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. Please, please, please get here early. The stadium fills up extremely quick.
6. Snow at Waterfront – Who said it doesn’t snow in Florida? Well at SeaWorld it does! Walk through the Shoppes at Waterfront for winter wonderland of lights and snow.
7. Hot Cocoa – Butterscotch, toasted marshmallow, white chocolate, gingerbread, or peppermint! In the Christmas Market you will find many hot cocoa choices. How will you ever choose one? We loved the Peppermint and Toasted Marshmallow (pictured).
8. Sea Lion High’s Christmas Pageant – Clyde and Seamore to save the holidays. This hilarious new Christmas special will have the entire family laughing.
9. O Wondrous Night – O Wondrous Night is definitely a must-see for us. 30 carols, life-size puppets and live animals in this signature show.
10. Pets Ahoy Holiday Spectacular – Santa’s Little Helpers are the friendliest, furriest, friends you’ll ever meet in this all-new holiday show. Your entire family will laugh and be in awe of these animals, most of which are available to adopt. Check out Adopt a Show Star‘s Facebook page if you’re interested in any of these amazing pets.
11. Shoppes at Waterfront – Christmas Celebration Tasting and Brew Sampler – The Tasting and Brew Sampler allows guests to try any combination of over 40 food & brew samples during the event days.
12. Rudolph’s Movie Experience – At the Seafire Grill Theater, Rudolph and his friends start in a fun special effects movie. The movie starts at the top of every hour and runs about 10 minutes long.
13. Christmas Celebration Tasting and Brew Sampler – The Tasting and Brew Sampler allows guests to try any combination of over 40 food & brew samples during the event days. Passes are sold for $47 for 10 samples or $27 for 5 samples. Definitely go with the larger one because there are so many you’ll want to try.
14. Miracles – SeaWorld® invites you to experience the power and beauty of killer whales in our nighttime holiday show: Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out in a story of reflection and understanding… of peace and friendship… of the everyday miracles that surround us all year long
15. Waffle Madness – I know it sounds weird but trust me! Make your way over to Waffle Madness in the Christmas Market for a berry, Boston Cream, peanut butter, or Guinness waffle! You will not be sorry you did. Boston Cream anything is my favorite so of course I had to get one (or two) and oh my gosh, it was delicious.