For Mother’s Day I was asked by World Market to create a recipe after going shopping in their store. Of course I gladly accepted since I practically live in World Market. They might as well just give me a cot in the back so I never have to leave.
What did I create?
Banana Stuffed Banana-Caramel Pancakes! These simple yet AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS pancakes are to die for fit for any day of the week.
Head over to Cost Plus World Market and grab some My Favorite Pancake Mix – Banana Caramel mix (they also have Meyer Lemon, Red Velvet, Toasted Coconut, and Vanilla Chai. Also, if you want the adorable measuring cup you see is from World Market too. When stacked they create a bee hive! ADORABLE!
- 2 cups of Banana Caramel Pancake Mix from Cost Plus World Market
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Butter (room temp or melted)
- 2 organic Bananas, thinly sliced
- Wisk pancake mix together with the water and butter.
- Measure out about 1/4 cup of batter and cook on hot skillet.
- Before flipping add 5-6 banana slices, flip and cook other side.
- Once cooked set aside. Repeat process.
- Before serving sandwich 2 pancakes together, banana side in.
- Serve with a pad of butter and drizzle with syrup and caramel sauce on top!
Disclosure: I am a Cost Plus World Market Ambassador. I was sent a promotional item to thank me for my time. All opinions are mine unless stated otherwise.