Let’s talk about college savings today. What exactly is Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment and what should it matter to you? Here’s what you need to know for Open Enrollment this year. This sponsored content creation is provided by Florida Prepaid College Plans. All opinions are my own.
EDIT: DON’T LEAVE!
Keep reading for an updated 2020 promo code!
Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment – Everything You Need to Know & $30 Savings Promo
When you’re on a family vacation it’s the perfect time to escape and live practically care free. It’s when you get home that you remember about all the responsibilities and “adulting” that has to be done. There’s one big adult thing that always makes our brains hurt, am I right? College. Savings! But what if I told you that investing in your child(ren)’s future didn’t have to be hard?
” but…college savings is hard. I’ll worry about this later”
Open Enrollment Countdown!
With less than 30 days left of Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019, now’s the time to really get serious about college savings. Let’s discuss everything you need to know about the Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019 & an exclusive $30 promo code that will expire on April 30th, 2019.
Open Enrollment? What’s that?
Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment is a blocked out window of time during the year that families can enroll their child(ren) in a Florida Prepaid College Savings Plan. When you enroll, you lock-in the rate for future college tuition fees (either lump sum, 5-year, or the choice of monthly payments.) The best part? Florida Prepaid College Plans handles investing your investment so it can earn additional monies towards college. That means you will never lose money on your investment. The application takes only 15 minutes to complete and in a few simple steps, you can be stress-free when you think about how your child can attend college.
Florida Prepaid VS Bank Account?
Many things factor into why you should invest in a Florida Prepaid College Plan vs a bank. As I said before, you’re locking in today’s college rates, not tomorrow’s. When you save money in your bank account you’re saving toward the unknown.
- Low Rates – Payments starting as low as $47. Your payment plan will never increase and you know exactly what coverage you have for your child’s future.
- Flexibility – You can still use your Florida Prepaid College Plan towards a Florida college (typically less expensive), place unused funds towards a post-secondary degree or even get a remaining balance refund.
- Restriction-free – Whether your child attends college in Florida or not, you’re covered. The funds can be used towards any college or university in the U.S., even if you or your kids move outside of the state along the way.
- Guaranteed Investment – Every Florida Prepaid College Plan is 100% backed by the State of Florida. Even if college prices go up higher than the predicted rate, Florida Prepaid will still pay the fees covered by your plan at the time that your child uses the benefits.
- Affordable – You can sign up your child from age/grade Newborn through 11th grade. With five different plan options plus add-ons and different rates options – there’s always a plan that is budget-friendly and still points your child in the direction of a bright future. Plus, using my exclusive savings promo code you can extra $30 savings now through April 30, 2019.