Come experience the most fun-filled Very Merry Christmas Party ever, with snow falling on Main Street U.S.A., cookies and cocoa throughout the park and the Magic Kingdom decked out in all its holiday best.
On 20 special nights, holiday revelers can delight during this cheery, family-friendly event. Party-goers embrace the joys of the season – sipping cocoa, catching a “snowflake” and enjoying merry shows, fireworks, carolers and special character meet and greets.
This after-hours party on select nights between Nov. 9 and Dec. 21, 2012, features a sleigh full of merriment:
- An enchanting Cinderella Castle adorned with Castle Dream Lights
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom theme park with favorite Disney characters
- Complimentary cookies, apple slices and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Many popular Magic Kingdom attractions open for fun
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place Nov. 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30, Dec. 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21, 2012, from 7 p.m. until midnight. Day-of-event pricing is $64.95 (ages 10 and up) and $59.95 for ages 3 to 9. Savings of $6 per ticket are available if tickets are purchased in advance for select nights (Nov. 9, 12, 15, 25, 27, 29, Dec. 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16 and 18, 2012). For more information, visit Disneyworld.com/holidays.
We’ll be there on November 15th so I hope to meet some of you there!!
*Pictures courtesy of WDW
Disclosure: My family and I were invited to Walt Disney World has a member of the media for this coverage. No monetary compensation was received in exchange for this review. All opinions and pictures of my own.