Disclosure: I’ve partnered with PetArmor on this campaign as a member of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network. All opinions are mine unless noted otherwise. PetArmor was already what we used for all our pets before I was asked to blog for them.
One negative about living in Florida is all the bugs we experience throughout the year. Our pets experience this problem too. Fleas and ticks are definitely no fun for dogs or their owners. But those pests don’t only like to live deep in your pets fur, they live outside in the grass, and soil. If you’ve recently moved you might be in trouble because fleas and their eggs also live in rugs, carpets, floor cracks and bedding! It’s scary but pretty easy problem to fix because PetArmor can help protect your dog from fleas and ticks!
Fleas and ticks multiply at an alarming rate and can threaten human health as well. Fleas can transmit tapeworms while ticks can carry the bacteria that cause Lyme disease. Getting control of these pests is vital and the solutions are easier than ever with PetArmor Plus IGR for dogs.
PetArmor Plus IGR contains fipronil, the #1 veterinarian-recommended active ingredient that you will also find in FRONTLINE® brand products, but what we love is that PetArmor Plus IGR is more affordable in kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and chewing lice! Killing the cycle is just as important as killing the live fleas and thankfully PetArmor Plus IGR also contains Novaluron, an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that kills flea eggs and stops the re-infestation cycle.
Applying PetArmor Plus IGR
- Remove product from the package.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Using scissors, cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over your dog and use open end to part dog’s hair.
- Squeeze the tube firmly and apply all of the solution from the back of the neck, down to a point midway between the neck and tail.
To use PetArmor Plus IGR:
- Be sure to buy the right product for your pet’s species
- Know your dog’s weight and age for the correct product choice
- Don’t split tubes between dogs
- Only apply 30 days following the last flea and tick application
If your household has multiple sized dogs like ours you need to be sure to definitely make sure to get the correct box for each dog. The medication is measured for a certain weight so you don’t want to give a tiny dog too much medicine or a big dog not enough that it won’t protect them. But that’s it! Protecting your pets and your home from fleas, ticks and chewing lice with PetArmor Plus IGR is easy as can be and totally affordable.
Find PetArmor Plus IGR at your local Walmart store and on Walmart.com but first grab this $3.00 off coupon!