Recently, my friend Joanne made an easy Shrimp and Avocado Salad appetizer that I loved so much I just had to recreate it and share it with all of you. It’s seriously so super easy to throw together that you’ll want to make it no matter what the occasion.
Let’s get to it! Shrimp and avocado salad appetizer here we come!!
Grab some celery and onion. Chop them both pretty fine then you can toss them in a bowl.
- ½ Celery stick, large, diced fine
- 1 tsp <g class=”gr_ gr_66 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_disable_anim_appear undefined Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep” id=”66″ data-gr-id=”66″>Onion,</g> diced fine
- ½ <g class=”gr_ gr_64 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_disable_anim_appear undefined Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep” id=”64″ data-gr-id=”64″>Avocado,</g> diced
- 1 C Whole shrimp, cleaned and tails removed
- ¼ C Sour Cream
- ¼ C Salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 2 tsp Pickle Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- To taste Fresh dill, chopped
- Combine celery, onion, and shrimp in a bowl.
- Add the sour cream, salad dressing, pickle, and lemon juices then combine together until well blended.
- Add the fresh dill and avocado, taking care not to crush the avocado chunks, just folding them in gently.
- This can be served immediately, but making it ahead up to two hours and letting it sit in the refrigerator helps blend the flavors even more.
- Serve on crackers. Enjoy!